Our 2nd Wedding Anniversary!!

Monday 6 July 2015


Today I thought I would share an extra special post with you as it is a very special day for us today.

2 years ago today I married my best friend and I couldn't have been happier. I know every Bride says it was the best day of their lives but it really was and I wish I could do it all over again. He is an amazing person and can't wait for what the rest of our marriage holds.

So this post is dedicated to him & here are just some of the reasons why I love him so much.

-He makes me laugh everyday, without fail
-He supports me in everything I do, even if he doesn't quite get having to take photo's of everything
-He gives the best cuddles
-He is fantastic if I am having an anxiety attack
-He is the first person I want to tell anything to
-Love how we can just be so wierd together
-How he would drop anything for his family or mine
-I love the fact he gets on with my Dad so well, to well sometimes ha ha
-He sometimes surprises me with biscuits, he's knows me so well!!
-Overall he is just a gorgeous person inside and out

Happy Anniversary to my Husband & Best Friend!!

No comments :

Post a Comment