InstaLately #13

Monday 27 July 2015


Hey Guys!!

This week has mostly been Blog focused and I have been planning and gathering ideas for next months posts. I have also enjoyed some good films this week one in the comfort of my own bed and one was for a date night. 

Loving - I have actually been loving the rain the past few days, though I do love the sun to, as it means I can snuggle in my pyjamas with a book/film and a nice cuppa!!

Beauty - I have been really proud of myself this week as I have actually stuck to my skin care routine morning and night. I am going to do a post on this next month. I have noticed that my skin feels and looks a lot healthier and Llewellyn has also noticed a difference.

Driving - I actually don't drive at the moment as I am yet to pass my tests, the last time I did my theory I failed by one mark and that was 5/6 years ago!! Now I am itching to drive so I am looking at starting lessons up again and I feel I am in the right mindset to do it now!

What have you been up to this week?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment