InstaLately #11

Monday 13 July 2015


Hey Guys!!

This week was a work, shopping and food filled week!! We went out for food for our Anniversary at the beginning of the week to the Harvester, you can see my post here, I did a bit of shopping in Primark and bought some new things which you can see here. As you can see in some of the pics you can see my Instagram game has gone up a level :) you can follow me here if you'd like to see what I get up to!!

Snapchat - I have really been loving Snapchat, I'm always updating my story, I haven't done video snapchat stories yet, I'm thinking about it though and easing myself back into the Youtube game. Follow me if you'd like!!

Blogging - I have been enjoying it so much lately, I seem to go on a little break and then have loads of ideas and things to blog about. I've actually got a proper editorial calendar now to!! 

Music - I have been listening to a lot of movie soundtracks the past few days, especially the Moulin Rouge and Fifty Shades of Grey ones. The Moulin Rouge one some of the songs make me want to go on Strictly Come Dancing, they need to open it up to non-celebrities!!

That's been my week!! This week I think is going to be quite chilled but we shall see!!
What Have You Been Up To?

Hope you enjoy todays post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment