DIY: Polaroid Display

Wednesday 1 July 2015

Hey Guys!!

I was trying to think of a post to write for this week and thought why not share with you how I have decided to display my Polaroids. Then I thought why not turn it into a DIY/How To as some of you lovely readers might want some ideas of what to do with your polaroids.

I have an Instax Mini 8 and when there's occasions or holidays I have been getting patterned films to display as I have an album for my normal films. I spent ages trying to figure out how to display them and came up with this idea.


All you need for this is:
String
Little Pegs
Hooks (that won't ruin your wall)


The first thing I did was lay out my pictures to see what order I wanted to put them in and also to see how long I would need to cut the string.



Once I knew how long to cut the string I stuck the hooks to the wall and tied each end of the string to the hooks. I then did another line of string underneath this one.


I then got my glittery silver pegs and pegged up all the pictures, the string did sink a little as they are heavier than the string of course.


This is the finished display, so far, I am going to add another 3 lines of string above it and possibly going to add fairy lights around them as a frame, maybe. I am also going to add photo's in between these so there will be 10 pictures on each line, but then knowing me I will probably leave it like that.

How do you display your polaroids?

Hope you enjoyed this post!!

See You Soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment