Review: Undress Your Skin Highlighting Powder

Friday 3 April 2015

Hey Guys!!

A while a go I went on a little shopping trip, as you do when you have nothing else to do. I wanted to get this highlighter before but they seemed to never have it in store but this time they did.

I have already got the Pink Shimmer Highlighter and absolutely love it so thought why not try the Iridescent Gold. Plus I have seen a few posts on this one so have really wanted to try it out myself.



I love the size of the packaging on these highlighters as there is a lot of product and you don't use a lot of it at all, so it's definitely going to last me a long time. Saying that as I said before I already have the Pink Shimmer and I bought that nearly 2 years ago and have hardly used it all. The price of it is also amazing at £3, so for how long it lasts its definitely worth it.


As you can see in the picture above the pigmentation of this is amazing so you really don't need to use a lot of it at all. I just use it on my cheek bones and sometimes put a little bit down the middle of my nose.

Overall I think this is an amazing product and if you would like to try it out you can get it HERE or you can go to any Superdrug store.

Hope you enjoyed this little review!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment