InstaLately #5

Monday 13 April 2015

Hey Guys!!


This week has actually been quite a relaxed week to be honest, though I did have the Dentist this week which sent my anxiety through the roof :( 

Loving - I have been loving the weather this week as it has been so sunny, it meant I could sit on the decking and have an amazing cooked breakfast. It also meant we went on a lovely walk along the Seawall and just relaxed.

Relationship - We have actually started doing more Date nights lately and have really been enjoying spending more time together doing things, rather than sitting in front of the tv. This week we went to the cinema to see Fast & Furious 7 and we also counted the walk at the Seawall.

Relaxing - Like I said above it has been quite a relaxed week so why not finish it off with some candles, a hot bubble bath and a good book. I have actually been taking slightly more time to myself whether it be reading or a bath or whatever else I feel like doing to relax. I've needed to this week as my anxiety has been through the roof since having to go to the Dentist.

Hope you enjoyed this weeks InstaLately!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment