Chocolate Fudge Brownies

Wednesday 29 April 2015

Hey Guys!!

Another baking post for you, it wasn't until I was sat writing my posts that I realised I have done a lot of baking this month!! So I do apologise for the cake filled posts lately. I will also say I have not been 'sponsored' to do these posts it just so happened I had a few Betty Crocker mixes in my cupboard to make!!

This time though instead of making cupcakes I decided to make brownies as I haven't had brownies in what seems like forever.

All you need is:
Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
40ml Vegetable Oil (2tbsp)
75ml Water (5tbsp)
1 medium Free Range Egg





So like I usually do I put all the ingredients into my mixing bowl and mixed it together for roughly 2-3 minutes.


Until it looked like this.


What I didn't picture is that I used an oil spray to grease the tray and then tipped the mixture in. I used a wooden spoon to spread it out evenly, then I baked it in the oven at 160 degrees for 25 minutes.


The mistake I made was I forgot to let it cool before taking it out the tray so it kind of came out in pieces rather than even pieces.

It was so delicious though, especially with a cup of tea. I will definitely make these again and maybe try them with pink custard!!

You can get the recipe here or again from your local supermarket!!

Also you can see me make these in this Vlog!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment