Matalan & Superdrug Haul

Friday 1 May 2015

Hey Guys!!

My Mum invited me out shopping on Wednesday with my sisters and grandparents, so of course I said yeah why not!!

Me and Chloe first went into Superdrug and Wilkinsons where I picked up some make up items and also some baking items.


So in Wilkinsons I got a Letter Press Set to help me expand with my baking and my cupcakes, I'm so looking forward to using them. I also got some more cupcake cases and they also came with little toppers. You can get both items HERE and HERE.


In Superdrug I did splurge a little on the make up front. I have been wanting to try out a few more pallets and of course I always use MUA, I do want to try some other make up though soon. I picked up these three pallets that I don't have yet, these are Spring Break, Dusk til Dawn and Glitterball. I can't wait to try these out. You can get each of these pallets HERE, HERE and HERE. I also picked up some Micellar Water as I have seen a lot of people use it from different brands and thought why not give it a go. You can get this HERE. The make up bag was free as they have a promotional offer across make up in store.


I picked up this skirt as I wanted something different to my usual black skirts that I get. The material I feel is the scuba material, that's what it feels like anyway. I am not 100% on whether I will keep it as its not my usual style I go for.


I have been interested in getting wedged trainers for a while but haven't found a nice pair that is just neutral. I then came across these and tried them on in store as I wasn't sure whether I would get them or not. I actually got these in a size 3 which is not my usual size, I can't wait to wear these properly.


I ended up also buying these, I am slightly obsessed with shoes, I can't tell you how many I actually own. I like these as they are slightly cowboy styled but are suede and I love the little heel to them. I also can't wait to style some outfits with them and show you some outfit posts.


I love kimonos and I thought this one was perfect to go with my others. This one is extra long and is on trend with the tassels, very festival/boho I think :) I think this will go perfect with wedges or heels and is perfect for the Summer.


I also love very much night shirts. This is just a normal cotton shirt and will be lovely cool if the hot weather comes back. Its just such a nice alternative to a night dress or short pyjamas.

Unfortunatley the items I bought from Matalan I can't link as we only have a clearance store not a proper store.

I hope you enjoyed this little post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment