My Favourite Netflix Shows

Wednesday 6 May 2015

Hey Guys!!

As you can tell by the title of this post I thought I would share with you my favourite shows. I have been watching a lot of Netflix lately and especially instead of the TV.


The Office (US)

I started watching this as a recommendation from my sister Chloe. I am so glad I did as it was so funny and I would definitely have to say Dwight is my favourite, he's just so funny. I did say though, I love Steve Carrell, but I really thought he was cringey in this but was still funny. You also get a bit of a Ross and Rachel vibe with Pam and Jim which I loved.


Once Upon A Time

This was another recommendation but from Lauren and Mum this time. I love it!! I love the fact they are all from fairytales, I wish I was ha ha I also loved the fact all the characters, each new one that is introduced, was tied in with each others story. Rumplestiltskin is my favourite character though, I think its because you feel for him and just want him to be happy.


Gossip Girl

I actually watched this when it was on TV but a while ago decided I wanted to watch them all over again. I think its such a great coming of age program and the fashion is amazing!! Of course who doesn't love the whole Chuck and Blair love story. Just an overall amazing program.


Pretty Little Liars

I can't remember why I decided to watch this but I was intrigued as it seems to be a favourite among a lot off bloggers and Youtubers. It is so good and there are so many twists and turns, I find you suspect everyone of being A at least once. I am so looking forward to the new Season as it is supposed to be the Summer of Answers, I'm sure there will be more twists and turns.

I hope you enjoyed this post!!

Do you have any favourites?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment