My Holiday Soapbag

Wednesday 13 May 2015


Hey Guys!!

I am off on holiday this Saturday so thought it was appropriate to share with you what I am taking in my soapbag/toiletries bag. I'm surprised that these are all the products I take, knowing me though I will add to this before Saturday. 


First off this is the toiletry bag I will be using, I always use this one as it is cute and it fits everything in which is a positive. 


The first products I always add are my shampoo and conditioner. At the moment Tea Tree seems to be cleaning my hair properly as my hair goes through stages where it doesn't clean properly with certain shampoos and conditioners. Luckily this has been working for a while now and leaves my hair so soft and smelling gorgeous.


Secondly I add my cleansing products, I have updated my cleansing routine by adding the Mask of Magnaminty face mask, I will be doing an updated post soon. These products seem to be working on my skin but we shall see when I do my updated post.


I then add my shower gel, I love this shower gel as it leaves my skin so soft and it smells lovely. Its actually good for my skin as I can get very dry skin sometimes.


I then add in my toothbrush, which is new, toothpaste, moisturiser/tanning lotion, razor and flannel. It's not pictured but I will be taking a tanning mitt so my hands don't turn orange.

I hope you enjoyed this post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment