H&M Haul

Wednesday 15 April 2015

Hey Guys!!

I love shopping, some may say I actually have an addiction to shopping. I can possibly agree as I always find nice things to wear or use whenever I am out. This particular time we popped into H&M, now I've never shopped in H&M before and now I love it. They have so many different things and are really decently priced.



The first thing I picked up was this beautiful, mint coloured dress. I am obsessed with mint so I had to get it, well I didn't have to, but I thought it would be perfect for a Wedding I am going to in May. I would say the material is a mixture between cotton and that 'scuba' material. It's a lovely length as when I get dresses they are either to long or to short, but this is perfect. I got this in a size 10.


The second thing I picked up then was this Pink Floyd vest top. Now I do actually like their music as my Dad loves them and I have grown up listening to them. I love tops with album artwork/celebrities on, I go more for bands/album artwork though. Its a very light material so will be perfect for summer and spring.

I then also picked up these Flower crowns as I am always looking for ways to spruce up my hair instead of just leaving it plain.

Hope you enjoyed this quick little haul :)

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment