Personal Goals For 2014

Sunday 5 January 2014

 
Hey Guys!!
 
I have been sat here for the past couple of days thinking what do I want to achieve with my life this year and what personal goals I want to complete :) I know there are a lot of goals posts but I do enjoy reading them as it gives me inspiration to achieve my own goals :)
 
I know I already done a post on my goals for the year, which you can read HERE but I ended up thinking of some more :)
 
So here it goes more goals to add to my list :)
 
1. Be Happier & Enjoy Myself I want to be able to be happy within myself as sometimes I have days where I don't want to get out of bed which completely sucks, so I'm going to have positive quotes around the flat and tell myself something positive as I wake up, even if it's as simple as 'Today's Going To Be A Good Day'
 
2. Get Back Into A Sleeping Pattern My plan for this is to be in bed by 10:30pm at the latest and then to be up at 6:30am and that works out to 8 hours sleep, hopefully then I will start feeling more refreshed in the mornings
 
3. Make More Time For Friends This year I have lost friends, but I still have 2 amazing friends that I hardly see as we are either working or we are busy, so I want to make time to just pop to their houses or go out for meals and just generally hang out with each other 
 
4. Have More Date Nights With Llewellyn This is because Llewellyn has 2 jobs so when he gets nights off we tend to want to spend time with each other, so I'd like for us to go for meals, have days out and one thing I want us to do is go for picnics I the summer
 
I'm very determined this year to achieve these goals as I want to make the most of these times as you do only have one life and you have to make the most of it :) cheesy I know :) I also hope this post gives you some inspiration as many of these type posts have given me :)
 
What are your personal goals for this year? 
 
See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment