30 Day Healthy Challenge

Monday, 20 January 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
I have been struggling lately with getting healthy and getting fit, basically it just hasn't happened, the chocolates are to tempting. I needed some motivation then I came across The Beautiful Clouds' (who you can follow on bloglovin') post 30 Day Healthy Challenge which you can read here if you'd like to. As I was reading her list of things she was going to do to get fit and healthy, I found a few of them were quite similar to what I wanted to do to get fit and healthy :)
 
I am going to start this from tomorrow and it will be for 30 days as you can see in the title and I am hoping I am going to feel a lot better and a lot fitter, hopefully :)
 
So these are the things I am going to do to get fit and healthy, mentally and physically :)
 
1. Wake Up At 7am Every Morning
 
2. No Snacking On Junk Food - especially biscuits they're my downfall
 
3. Eat 3 Meals A Day
 
4. No Eating After 8pm - I did this last year and was doing really well and then gave up, ooppss
 
5. Drink More Water, At Least 5 Glasses But Try To Do 8
 
6. Cleanse, Tone & Moisturise Every Morning And Night
 
7. Bed at 10pm, Half 10 At The Latest
 
8. Do A 7 Minute Workout Everyday, Try & Do It Twice A Day
 
9. Write Down Something Positive or Something I am Grateful For Everyday
 
I will be tweeting about it on Twitter every day to keep you updated which you can follow me on @VikkiWannell and also I will do updates on Instagram to if you also want to follow me there on @vikki_hale The tag on Twitter will be #TBC30dayhealthychallenge
 
I am hoping this will be the motivation I need as I just want to be fit and healthy, especially for my holiday in August. Also there may be the possibility I may be joining a gym with my work colleague so that should help with some motivation and will be a serious kick up the butt :)
 
I hope this will motivate and inspire you to get fit and healthy to as it did me!!
 
See You Soon!!