InstaLately #15

Monday 10 August 2015


Hey Guys!!

It's been a pretty relaxing week having lunch in the garden, chilling with the cats and enjoying the one day of sunshine. I have also been listening to quite a bit of music to.

Scrapbooking - I have loved collecting things for my scrapbook lately whether it be cinema tickets, concert tickets, day trip tickets, etc. I love it more as now I have a variety of coloured Sharpie's to make it more colourful.

Reading - I have probably gushed about reading so much lately but I really am enjoying it so much again and have nearly completed my goal :) Here is my Challenge post if you'd like to see how I've done.

Life - This past week I have just been generally loving life. I have been spending time with family, Llewellyn and really been enjoying work. I don't know what could get any better to be honest.

What's been your favourite thing this week?

See You Soon!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment