2015 Reading Challenge ox

Wednesday 7 January 2015



Hey Guys!!

Last year I decided that I wanted to read a lot more than I had been and set myself the goal of reading 20 books. You can see my post HERE on the books I planned to read and how many I actually read.

Unfortunately I didn't actually reach that goal and read 9 books out of those 20. I think I may have set myself to big a goal as it was a busy year last year. So I have set myself the smaller goal of reading 10 books this year, the good thing then is if I read more I will be very proud of myself.

I am actually going to keep the list of books that I didn't read last year for this challenge, there is actually 12 books on this list but my overall goal is 10.

1. Wish Upon A Star - Olivia Goldsmith
2. Wuthering Heights - Emily Bronte
3. Robinson Crusoe - Daniel Defoe
4. Emma - Jane Austen
5. The Dark Half - Stephen King
6. A Christmas Carol - Charles Dickens
7. Run, Mummy, Run - Cathy Glass
8. Northern Lights - Philip Pullman (CR)
9. The Subtle Knife - Philip Pullman
10. The Amber Spyglass - Philip Pullman
11. Paper Towns - John Green
12. War and Peace - Leo Tolstov

Again it is a wide genre of books, as I don't really have a type of book that I read, I just read the blurb and if I think its interesting I will read it.

I am keeping my fingers crossed I will actually achieve this goal, although I am feeling very motivated this year so far.

You can follow the progress of my reading challenge on my Goodreads account and you can also follow me if you'd like.

Hope you enjoyed this post!!

Do you have a reading goal for 2015?

See You Soon!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment