OOTD: Shopping Day ox

Friday 9 January 2015

Hey Guys!!

Me and Llewellyn went to Cwmbran to do a bit of shopping as he had some Christmas and Birthday money to spend. We also like to get some new DVDs in the sales this time of year, we are a bit obsessed with DVDs.

It was a bit of a cold day and I also could feel a cold coming on so wanted to wear something warm and cosy. Excuse the mess in the photo we are still organising and tidying the house.

Jumper: Primark; Jeans: Primark & Shoes: Primark
As you can see I have a love for Primark as all the clothes I am wearing are from there. This Jumper is so cosy and warm, I love the colour of it and the pattern is so cute. To be fair lately I am obsessed with Acid Wash jeans and am constantly wearing these, obviously I wash them in between. They fit really nicely but I did go for a size 8 as normally I am a 10 but a 10 is slightly to big around the waist when it comes to Primark Jeans. Then of course I wore my black, velvet ankle boots which I am also obsessed with.

I hope you enjoyed this post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment