New Look Haul

Wednesday 19 August 2015

Hey Guys!!

I love a good shop especially when I am having a bad day and want to cheer myself up, which is actually the worst time to shop haha!! 

I decided to have a look on the New Look site this time as I have seen sleeveless duster coats, I feel is everywhere. I have been updating my look slowly and feel like I am starting to have more of a variety in my wardrobe and also feel like its got more of a grown up look to it.

I actually can't wait to style this with a pair of high waisted jeans, I think it would look good. Any excuse to go out for food when I need to try out an outfit, although I never need an excuse to go for food!!

Any way I bought the Camel Sleevless Duster Coat in Camel (as you can get other colours) for £19.99. But I did notice it is £22.99 online now.




I also added some bobby pins to my basket as I am always in need of them, anyone else forever losing bobby pins? These are the 30pk Kirby Grips for 99p.


Have you bought anything nice recently?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment