My Father

Wednesday 12 August 2015

Hey Guys!!

Today is a rather special day so it's a bit of a different post on this wonderful day.

I am not ashamed to say that I am a Daddy's Girl and what's wrong with that!! I am lucky enough that my Dad has always been there, my parents are not divorced and have been happily married 23 years. He is very supportive in anything me or my sisters do and we always have such a laugh with him. He knows how to have a good time and always had tea on the table for us, he was and still is designated chef at my Mums. The one thing I love as well is that he gets on so well with my husband, we always joke that they are like best friends and would run away with each other if they could!!

Anyway today is his Birthday so I thought I would dedicate this post to him as we are off to visit him. So I thought I would end this post with my favourite pictures of me and my Dad.

Happy Birthday Dad!!

See You Soon!!






No comments :

Post a Comment