Review: Simple Micellar Water

Wednesday 5 August 2015


Hey Guys!!

If any of you don't know I love the Simple range as it is so good for my skin. My skin is very sensitive and I can't use very harsh products at all, I end up looking like a tomato. 

Anyway I had noticed that a lot of  bloggers having been using different  Micellar waters and I wanted to try one myself. Then as if by magic Simple brought out their own product, so of course I had to get it to try.


I got mine from Superdrug for £2.99, HERE is a link if you'd like to try it.

I love this a lot, it is great for taking off make up, especially eye make up and it leaves my skin feeling so hydrated and soft. It is literally just like wiping water over your face, the good thing as well is that it's not harsh on my skin. What is also nice about this product is that it doesn't leave my skin feeling oily at all. You can't beat the price of this as well as it's such a bargain so could buy 2 at a time if you wanted to. 

I actually incorporate this into my morning routine now and use it everyday. I definitely recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin as it's perfect for that.

Do you use a Micellar Water?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment