Scrapbooking

Friday 21 August 2015


Hey Guys!!

I love keeping memories of everything I do like concerts, theatre trips, tickets from holidays and day trips, and they were slightly building up. I thought why not start a scrapbook as it is a great way to keep everything together and tidy and they're great to sit down and look through on a bad day.





The things I use for my scrapbook is just a normal A4 sketch book which I think I am going to cover the front in wrapping paper as I don't like it being just a black cover. I also picked up recently this pack of Limited Edition Sharpies as they will bring some colour to it and I love Sharpies. Then of course the all important glue to stick everything in.

Now here are some pictures of some of my pages from my scrapbook!!

My first trip abroad

When we went to Scotland and Blackpool

Our Wedding

Some shows & trips we have been on

Some concerts & shows
I love it so much and can't wait to add more things in along the way with whatever else we get up to. There will definitely be more shows and holidays going in there.

Do you have a scrapbook?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment