My Playlist #1

Thursday 3 April 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
Lately all I have been doing is listening to music and decided it was time to tidy up my playlist on my iPod. Lets just say there was over 100 songs and I hardly listened to any of them!!!
 
I thought the best thing to do was delete all the songs I had on there and start from scratch :) I have a wide range of musical taste from old school music like Guns and Roses all the way to Disney songs.
 
I decided to go on to the Radio 1 website and see what was in the top 40, as you can listen to a little clip of the song and then if I wanted it I would get that song, by doing this I ended up with songs I really liked and haven't stopped listening to them so far.
 
And here are the lucky 22 :)
 
 
The one after Disneys Frozen is Tinie Tempah - Tsunami :)
 
As you can see there is a wide range of different genres of music. Out of all these songs though I do have my favourite and in this case I have 3 that I just love listening to :)
 

 
We have A Great Big World & Christina Aguilera - Say Something, Christina Perri - Human and Frozen - Let It Go.
 
These 3 songs I absolutely love and could listen to them all day and actually as I am typing this post I am listening to them :)
 
What is on your playlist at the moment? & What's your favourite song at the moment?
 
See You Soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment