Deep Sea World

Saturday 26 April 2014


Hey Guys!!
 
The other attraction we went to was Deep Sea World, if you don't already know I love zoos' and aquariums and want to try and visit every single one of them :)
 
This is only small but you get to see a lot of different fish and reptiles, they also had 2 seals that really didn't like having their photo taken so we had to sneakily take it :) The one fish we seen I must admit I thought was a rock at first until it started swimming about.
 
Here are some pictures of some the different fish and reptiles, also 1 seal :)
 
This was the biggest lobster I had ever seen


The fish that looks like a rock





 
One of the things I was looking forward to in this aquarium was the fact they had a tunnel that you went around on a travelator and it had the biggest sharks I have ever seen in an aquarium :) It was so cool, you can  also dive with the sharks but you have to book that :)
 
On our way to the shark tunnel



 
I loved every minute of it and would definitely recommend this aquarium :) Sorry the pictures of the sharks are not very clear but it was hard as they kept moving :)
 
I also had a 'selfie' with a seal haha
 
 
If you would like to have a look at the Deep Sea World website, go ahead as I think its a lovely place to take children as well as just adults :)
 
Hope You Enjoyed This Post!!
 
See You Soon!!


2 comments :

  1. Awesome pictures! Looks like a really great place! Would love to visit it one day!

    http://tropicalcolours.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You :)

    I would definitely recommend the place, I really enjoyed it :)

    ReplyDelete