Primark Haul :)

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
Today I decided to go shopping with my sister as I needed to pick up a few things for Scotland next week.
 
Of course we hit our favourite store Primark and I must admit all the stuff in there at the moment is amazing and just didn't know what to get. I was looking for a blazer to go with my dress for the Wedding and an outfit to wear while we are there :)
 
I didn't find the blazers straight away as they have moved the store around and they are now downstairs, at the back of the store. I found a gorgeous black, blazer, its not to heavy which I like as I don't like to be 'weighed' down. Its got longer sleeves, unlike my blue one that has 3/4 sleeves. I wanted a black, blazer anyway as I think it will go with everything but I tried it with my dress for the Wedding and it looks like I'm wearing Llewellyns suit jacket.
 
This particular blazer was £15
 
 
Once I found my blazer, I went and looked over at the tops. Their tops they have at the moment are gorgeous and could have bought them all. I was particularly intrigued with the baseball style tops, they had quite a few different styles, but I loved this one. I just loved the style, as it is like a normal V-neck t-shirt but a bit baggier and a really nice vintage Pepsi logo :)
 
This was £6
 
 
I then went and had a look at the bags as I wanted to get a nice colourful bag to use. Instead of going for my usual black bag, I noticed this gorgeous coral coloured bag and decided to step out of my usual comfort zone and get it :) What's nice is the texture of it as it looks like snake skin but obviously isn't :)
 
This was £6
 
 
I also picked up another pair of super soft skinny jeans as I bought these before and loved them, but these are a bit darker than the other ones I have. They are so stretchy which is great because I can move around easily :) and they are just so comfortable :)
 
These were £11
 
 
We also quickly popped into Superdrug and Peacocks. In Superdrug I picked up some MUA Primer as I'm starting to run out and I just love their Primer, you can wear it underneath foundation or on its own, it makes my skin so soft and velvety :) In Peacocks then I seen these really cute bow clips and thought I might use them in my hair at the wedding :)
 
Primer is £4 and the clips are £2.50
 
 
I hope you have enjoyed this haul post and that it has maybe inspired you to try something new or just inspired you to go shopping :)
 
See You Soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment