Outfit Of The Day: 5th Oct x

Sunday 6 October 2013

Hey Guys!!!

So me and Llewellyn (my husband) went on a double date night with my Mum and Dad last night (posted this on the 6th) to see a band called All Else Fails that played all different types of rock music, like Guns and Roses, Bryan Adams, Foo Fighters and all different songs.

So this was my outfit that I wore :)

Checked Shirt: George @ Asda Top: Primark Leggings: Topshop
So I thought I would go for a casual yet glam look and also it looked a bit rocky. My checked shirt is from George @ Asda and is lovely and warm, also surprisingly it is quite thick :) My Guns N Roses top I got from Primark for my honeymoon and I absolutely love this top, I do wear it quite a lot. Then the leggings are wet look so they add a bit of glam to the outfit, now these were actually off a friend as she bought them but they were to small because of the way they were made as they are a bigger size to what I normally get :)

 
 
So my shoes are just normal black suede heels, the heel is approximately 4 inches and that is the normal height I usually go for. I got these from Primark for a night out a while ago, but I'm sure they were about £12 so can't go wrong for that. I apologise the angle of the photo isn't great :)
 
Well I hope you have enjoyed this post and that you like the outfit :)
 
Hope You're Having A Good Weekend!!! See You Soon xx
 


No comments :

Post a Comment