Hairstyle: What To Have Done?

Thursday 3 October 2013

Hey Guys!!!

Thought I would do a quick update :)

I have finally decided that I am going to have my hair cut because as much as I love my long hair, I feel it is way to long now and I could do with a refreshing new look.

I know I am cutting it just below my shoulders so at least I can still curl it and style it, but I don't really know whether to have some shaping to it or whether to have a nice side fringe cut in. The problem with me having a fringe is that I have a 'cows lick' which sticks out about an inch when I have a fringe so I'm undecided about that, plus that's why I grew my fringe out in the first place haha

Anyway there will be before and after pictures tomorrow once I have had it done :)

So I hope you are all having a good day :) See you tomorrow :)

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10906975/?claim=kk2mxmg7jrj">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

*UPDATE*

Hey guys just updating you with how I had my hair cut. So I had a lot of the length cut off, so its now just below my shoulders and I have had layers cut in as well. I must admit I love it as its still a decent length for me to style it and put it up in a pony for work :)

The picture isn't great but I will put a decent pic up when I get chance and also sorry to update late but I wanted to wash and straighten it so it looked nice in the pic :)

Picture taken on my iPod

No comments :

Post a Comment