Outfit Of The Day: 12th Oct x

Saturday 12 October 2013

Hey Guys!!!

So in my previous post I showed you a glam outfit with my peplum top, so now I'm now going to show you it in a casual look :)

Cardigan: Peacocks; Top: George @ Asda; Jeggings: Peacocks
Today we were off to our town centre so wanted to wear something casual yet smart :) So I wore this grey, knit cardigan, it is actually supposed to be for men but I thought it looked really nice and got it for myself :) My top you seen in my previous post so it does smarten up this outfit. My jeggings I had for my birthday one year and are great for general wear and glam wear. This are denim and are lovely for the Autumn weather :)

Shoes: Studio
These shoes I bought for last Autumn/Winter as they are perfect for this weather as long as its not pouring with rain. These are suede with cotton cuffs, they may not be cotton but not 100% what material, they feel cotton though. These are wedged so give me a bit of height and they are really comfortable to wear :)

Well guys I hope you enjoyed this post and I will post another in the next few days :)

Hope You're Enjoying Your Weekend!!! See You Soon xx

No comments :

Post a Comment