The Beauty Blogger Tag Part 2 xo

Wednesday 20 August 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
Hopefully you will have all seen Part 1 of this tag and are now ready to read Part 2 :)
 
19. How often do you change your handbag?
All the time ha ha I'm always swapping and buying a new handbag.
 
20. What time do you get up & go to sleep?
I usually go to bed between 11 & 12pm and wake up round about 7am.
21. How often & when do you workout?
I should be working out 4 times a week, but it doesn't always happen.
 
22. Left-handed or Right-handed?
Right-handed.
 
23. How tall are you?
5'3" or 4"
 
24. Do you speak a foreign language?
I learned French in school but can't speak it now.
 
25. How many pets do you have?
I have 2 cats - Poppy and Jacob.
 
26. How often are you on Blogger?
I check it every day, then spend the weekend writing up Blog posts and such.
 
27. Do you read the comments posted blogs?
Yes I do :)
 
28. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
All the time, I will read other posts and be like, yeah I want to try that and that and that!!
 
29. How did you come up with your blog name?
At first it was called Fashion and Life, but after a while it didn't fit the nature of my blog anymore, as I write about a lot of different things, so came up with 'Planet Vikki' :)
 
30. What kind of camera do you use for photographs?
I have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS50. I also use my husbands which is a Nikon D3200.
 
31. How often do you clean your house? (Daily, weekly, other)
I will do a major clean once a week but potter round daily. 
 
32. What is your favourite colour?
Mint Green at the moment.
 
3. What is your favorite beauty/fashion magazine?
I don't read many magazines to be honest.
 
34. Do you swear?
Like a trooper sometimes.
 
35. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
As this is a scheduled post because I'm on holiday, I'm probably sat on a beach or by the pool :)
 
 
I hope you've enjoyed Part 2!! I tag anyone who wants to have a go!!
 
See You Soon!!


No comments :

Post a Comment