Kellys' Birthday Part 2 xo

Friday 1 August 2014


Hey Guys!!
 
So here we are at Part 2 :) The week after Kellys' actual Birthday (26th July) we both went on a night out in some of our local night clubs. It was a really good night, I don't condone any drinking unless your old enough, there was lots of drinks flowing and definitely lots of dancing. I literally have felt like I have done 6 hours in the gym!!
 
I got ready at Kellys' and then we went to our local Breeze, tends to be our start off point, where Kelly had reserved a table and we had 2 bottles of champagne and some shots. Then we moved onto another club called Lloyds where there was a lot of dancing we literally didn't stop ha ha Then went to another local called Rift & Co, previously Revolution. I have never had such a good night like that for ages but I will leave you now with some pictures!!
 



 Its ok this was before we went out, we didn't take Bethan, she just wanted to pose :)
 
 
Hope You Enjoyed This Post!!
 
See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment