Avon Haul xo

Wednesday 27 August 2014


Hey Guys!!
 
Once again I have been ordering from Avon!! I must learn to control myself, I think I might be turning into a shopping addict!! Anywho, I wanted to pick up some things for my holiday, you have probably seen some of these products in a previous post. As you can see in the title picture there is varied items, though mostly make up related. Lets begin........
 
 
As you can see I've got a mixture of make up products this time and I will be doing reviews on all of them when I use them. I'm also trying out some new things to which I am very proud of myself for :)
Big Eye Pencil in Pink Diamond
Liquid Eyeshadow in Sparkling Amethyst
Tinted Lip Care in Pink
Nail Enamel in Noir Emerald
Nail Enamel in Violet Freeze
Nail Enamel in Suddenly Sunny
BB Cream in Light
All Over Face Brush
Angled Blush Brush
Pink Cosmetics Bag
I really can't wait to try these all out and do full reviews on them!!
 
 
I also got some styling mousse for my hair as I curl my hair quite a bit whether it be tongs or my barrel brush, so thought this would be better than spraying my hair with loads of hair spray. It is supposed to be 24 hour hold so once I have got my hair cut I can try this out properly.
 
 
A complete essential as we have had really hot weather and also I am in a very sunny destination right now!! I've noticed lately that my face burns quite a bit and my skin has started to blister a bit to so got this sun cream specifically for my face. Hopefully its going to prevent my face burning really badly.
 
Hope You've Enjoyed This Post!!
 
See You Soon!!



No comments :

Post a Comment