Would You Rather Tag xo

Friday 22 August 2014

Hey Guys!!
 
I came across this tag a while ago and thought this would be something different for you all to read. If you'd like to have a go you can leave your answers in the comments :)
 
1. Would you rather wear one eye shadow or one lipstick for the rest of your life?
Lipstick as I wear a lot of eye shadow, where as I don't wear lipstick very often. 
 
 
2. Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
I'd prefer dark nails as I tend to wear dark shades more than bright shades.

 
3. Would you rather go out with messy hair/nice make-up or nice hair/no make-up?
I think I would have to say nice hair/no make up. I rarely wear make up anyway and I always love it when my hair is nice and actually does what I want it to do.
 
 
4. Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish definitely!!
 
 
5. Would you rather leave the house with an obvious foundation line or overdone blush?
Over done blush as I hate having a foundation line, its a pet peeve of mine!!
 
 
6. Would you rather have a bad haircut or bad hair color?
That's a difficult one, I suppose you can change a bad hair cut easier than a bad hair colour.
 
 
7. Would you rather have Youtube or Twitter taken away forever?
I would say Twitter as I am always going on Youtube looking for tutorials and funny videos.
 
 
8. Would you rather give up using makeup brushes or mascara?
Mascara. I love my make up brushes and my eye lashes a quite full naturally so could get away with it :)
 
 
9. Would you rather never being able to paint yours nails again or never use lip gloss?
Never use lip gloss. I don't wear it anyway so I would be fine never using it.
 
 
10. If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
I would buy clothes 100%, I am addicted to buying clothes, though I would say I have way to many.
 
 
Well I hope you enjoyed this 'Would You Rather' and I will enjoy reading your answers in the comments if you choose to answer.
 
See You Soon!!

1 comment :

  1. That was really fun tag. As I was reading it I was answering questions myself. (:

    amyzworld1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete