My 5 Favourite Make Up Products

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Hey Guys!!
 
As you can tell by the title I thought I would show you my 5 favourite make up products I have been using a lot lately. I rarely wear make up everyday as I tend to have bad breakouts and I don't want to make it worse, so tend to just wear it at occasions. Anyway here is my 5 favourite products :)
 

So first off is my foundation. It took me a while to find the right foundation for my skin, as I used to wear powdered foundation and that just made my skin look flaky. Then I was in Superdrug one day and thought I would try this Matte Foundation from Make Up Academy, the shade is Honeycomb which is perfect for my skin tone. This particular one is £2 and I do use a primer under it from the same range. I love this as it leaves my skin feeling so soft and it makes my skin look amazing and shall I say it.....flawless!! I would definitely recommend it :)
 

 
Second is my Bronzer from Make Up Academy, I can't remember how much this was as I bought it for the Wedding. I've never used bronzer before and thought I would give it a go. Its in Shade 2 and from Superdrug and to be honest when you put it on its not to dark which is nice because obviously I didn't want to look to dark in my wedding photos. It goes on very easily which is nice, especially when contouring and just giving myself a general glow :)
 

 
Third is my Blush from Make Up Academy, do you see a theme here ha ha? This is in Shade Bon Bon and again from Superdrug. Surprisingly this goes very well with my skin tone and blends in well with my bronzer. I didn't want a to bright blusher so this was perfect and the same as my bronzer it goes on really well :)
 
 
Fourth is my Eye-shadow Pencil from Jillian Dempsey for Avon and I'm not sure how much it is as I came across it in one of my drawers. It is double ended as it has a cheek and lip pencil the other end but I rarely use that end. Its a Golden Brown and I use this all the time, for my everyday look as well as if I'm going to parties, I love it that much.
 


 
Lastly is my lipstick!! This is from the Everlasting range of Avon and is in shade Pink Peach :) Now I have never been one to wear lipstick before, I never used to like it, but all of a sudden I just love wearing it :) My lips are not to dark but they're not to light so it goes really well on :) I do notice though if I have had it on a while it does make my lips look cracked and dried out, so I tend to top it up every now and again. I don't wear this all the time but sometimes when I wear it I do put a little bit of Barry M clear lipgloss on top, just to give it an extra shine :)
 
Well I hope you have enjoyed reading about what my favourite make up products are and let me know what yours are?
 
Also if there's any products you would recommend!!
 
Hope You're Having A Good Week!!
 
See You Soon!!



No comments :

Post a Comment