My Recommended Read

Tuesday 3 December 2013

Hey Guys!!
 
I thought for todays post instead of giving you a review on a book I'm reading, I would suggest a book you should maybe read if you haven't already, and of course if it takes your fancy :)
 
So I thought I would recommend 'The Time Travellers Wife' I picked this up while away in Rhodes as I had finished reading all my other books and needed something to read :)
 
Of course I had already watched the film before reading it, I have a thing about having to read the book first before watching a film :/ but that didn't stop me from wanting to read it, it actually made me want to read it more :)
 

 
I absolutely adore this book and is definitely the perfect book for a holiday where your just relaxing on the beach or by the side of the pool!!
 
I love the way in the book that she wrote it from both perspectives and always started each bit off with 'Clare:.........' and 'Henry:..........' so you knew who's perspective it was from. Another thing I loved was how she portrayed the love between them because as you are reading it you feel the exact same feelings, and I must admit this book actually brought me to tears towards the end. 
 
The difference between the book and the film is that in the book there is a lot more detail and obviously there are bits in the book that's not in the film.
 
I definitely want to read this again as I loved it the first time and I'm sure I will love it the 2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th time :)
 
I am going to finish this post here as I don't want to spoil the book for people who hasn't read it, as I like to read books where, even if its recommended, I know nothing about it :)
 
Let me know if you do decide to read it
Or
Let me know what you thought of the book if you have read it
 
Hope You're Having A Good Week!!
 
See You Soon!! 


No comments :

Post a Comment