What I Got For Christmas 2013

Sunday 29 December 2013

Hey Guys!!
 
So in my previous post I showed you some of my favourite snaps from Christmas and so in this post I thought I would share with you what I had received for Christmas :) I also did a video on my second YouTube channel TheVikkiHaleWeekly which you can watch HERE :)
 
I will say I am not bragging about what I had at all as I am not that type of person, I just thought I would share with you as if any of you are like me you just like to nose at what people got haha :D
 
I'm not going to go into loads of detail on what I had as I will do reviews of some of the things I had and also it will be a very long post otherwise :)
 
So enjoy!!
 
What I had off my parents :)

What I had off Llewellyns' parents :)

 Close up
 
 What I had off Llewellyns' younger brother
 
 What I had off Llewellyns' other younger brother

 
 
These 5 pictures below are what I had off Llewellyn :)
 




 
I am rather looking forward to using a lot of these items especially the make up in the set I had off Llewellyns brother :) which of course I will review :)
 
What did you guys have for Christmas?
 
Hope You're Having A Great Christmas!!
 
See You Soon!!
 

No comments :

Post a Comment