OOTD #7

Thursday 30 June 2016

Hey Guys!!

On Tuesday I shared with you my day at the Weston Air Show and I thought today I would share with you the outfit that I wore that day. I must say I probably should have worn something different as I was freezing but I loved the outfit anyway.

I decided to wear my black, midi skirt that I ordered from Boohoo which you will have seen in yesterdays' post, as I thought it is perfect to wear for a day at the beach. It is very comfortable and not to thick which is good, although not on a freezing day ha ha!! The nice thing about it is that you can wear it casual with a pair of sandals or you can smarten it up with a pair of wedges or heels.

I then paired it with my white, cropped t-shirt that I bought from Primark. This fit lovely and because it is cotton material I wasn't to warm. I think I will definitely get some more as they do go perfectly with midi skirts.

I then finished off the outfit with my denim jacket and a pair of white sandals. Both are from Primark, the denim jacket from a while ago but the sandals quite recently. I also used my black, over the shoulder bag which is also from Primark.

All items that can be linked are linked below.


Skirt - Boohoo
Denim Jacket - Primark
Top - Primark
Sandals - Primark
Bag - Primark

What do you think of Midi Skirts?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment