Weston Air Show

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Hey Guys!!

A couple of weeks back me and Llewellyn decided to head down to Weston-Super-Mare again, we seem to always be down there lately! This time though we went down for the Air Show as usually we are on holiday when it is going on and so we end up missing it. 

We managed to get a really good spot on the beach to be able to see the planes fly by. I must say it was probably due to the fact that it was freezing the day we went so there wasn't loads of people on the beach, there probably would've been more if it was sunny.

I must say I loved it, especially the Red Arrows, which I have I always loved. Llewellyn was like a child in a toy store, he absolutely loves that kind of thing and we plan on going to a few museums of transport.

I will now leave you with some pictures from the day.







Have you ever been to an Air Show?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment