Party At The Angel

Wednesday 16 September 2015

Hey Guys!!

On Sunday I had the great pleasure of attending my very first blogging event. The event I attended was #PartyAtTheAngel ran by Ffion and Charlotte, you can click their names and check both their blogs out. It was held at The Angel Hotel in Cardiff and was such a beautiful hotel. I wish I had taken photo's of the interior as it was gorgeous, with balloons dotted about and there was even cupcakes.

At first I was rather nervous about attending because it was my first one but I met up with some lovely ladies, Leanne, Rebecca and Michelle, which made me feel so much more comfortable. Also if it wasn't for these ladies I'd have got so lost in Cardiff trying to find the hotel.

Rebecca, Leanne and Hannah
When we got there I got to enjoy a lovely glass of Prosecco and also enjoyed a lovely piece of Welsh Rarebit. Then walked around and had a little nose at some of the brands that were there. I got to see Pad Deco which are an Interior and Lifestyle brand who have a retail boutique in Cardiff. We all got to receive a little goody bag from them with some wallpaper samples, a little notebook and a cute little pear shaped candle.



Forever Living was also there, and I got to meet the lovely girls behind Welsh Girl Problems, they are so lovely, you need them on your Twitter feed. Also Liam from Just_Cuts was doing some gorgeous up do's if you wanted your hair done.

During the event the girls also ran competitions for Best Tweet and also Best Scrapbook entry, this was mine.


At the end of the event we all got to go home with a goody bag filled with items from Scent City, Prairie Charms, Renate Store, Bare Baroque, Bee Good and Beauty Crowd



Overall it was such a great afternoon and I got to meet some lovely people and meet some brands. We also got to have some fun with a photo booth, who doesn't love a photo booth?


I really can not wait for the next one and I hope everyone that went had just as much fun.

Hope You Enjoyed This Post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment