Hello September!

Wednesday 2 September 2015


Hey Guys!!

As you can see by the title and the image above we are now officially in September, well the 2nd day in. Where has the time gone? I can't believe Summer is over, if you can say we had one, and we are now approaching Autumn/Fall.

To be honest my Summer was mostly spent working and we didn't really do much other than we have been to the cinema a lot and have had meals out here and there. What was your Summer like? I must admit I am looking forward to the fact that I can wrap up in jumpers & blankets now, the leaves changing colour and that it will be a lot cooler. 

Also I have some things coming up over the next few months I am really looking forward to like, my first blogger event #PartyAtTheAngel run by Ffion, Charlotte and Rachel. Our little break away, a day out at Chessington and the Harry Potter Studios, there is so much more that will be coming up on the blog I feel excited at how things are going in life and in blogging. Do you have anything exciting happening?

As I write this it is chucking it down with rain so I am going to go make myself a cup of tea I think and watch some rubbish tv!!

Hope you enjoyed this post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment