Paris Trip - Fashion

Friday 18 September 2015

Hey Guys!!

In a few days I am off to the beautiful city of Paris for the very first time, I am rather excited to say the least. I have always wanted to go but deciding on what to take has been a slight nightmare. 

As we all know Paris is the fashion capital and I want to make sure that what I wear resembles some sort of style, but at the same time I want to be comfortable. We are going to be doing a lot of walking as we are fitting Paris exploration in to 4 days, well as much as we can, and this is what I came up with to take.


I will have another pair of Acid Wash jeans which will be the ones I wear when we go. These High Waisted Jeans are from BooHoo and are so comfortable I think they'll be perfect for a day in Paris. You can see me wearing them in this post. My trusty Acid Wash Jeans are from Primark and were £11, these are always my go to jeans and also very comfortable.


The tops I am taking are quite stereotypical really, I actually didn't mean it to be like that I just really like these tops. My Black and White striped jumper was a Christmas gift last year and was from H&M. The Navy & Striped Tops came in a 2 pack and are from Studio, they are quite thin which I don't mind as I don't want to be to hot to be honest while walking around. I am also taking a Disney top which hasn't arrived yet as we are spending one day at Disneyland.


I am only taking one pair of pyjamas, as to be honest I am not going to need more than that. These are the Sleep Junkie pyjamas from BooHoo and comprise of shorts and a long sleeved cropped top. These seem like they are very comfortable and will be nice and cool for the evenings.


Then for a coat I am wearing this Leather Jacket from Studio. I can unbutton the fur trim so will be taking that off as it irritates me a little bit and when it rains it doesn't look great wet. I am actually wearing this there also, as I don't want to try and fit it in my suitcase.


Finally I am taking these lovely White Canvas Shoes from Studio which are very comfortable and are perfect for walking around in. The Tan Ankle Boots are from Primark and if I remember correctly were £14/16, they might have been less not sure, I am wearing these to the airport. I am also taking this beautiful Leopard Print Scarf from Studio for if it is a little bit chillier.



All of these items then fit into this little carry on suitcase perfectly, though I was worried it all wasn't going to fit.  I think I have done well with what I have chosen to wear as it is smart but also nice and casual.

Let me know in the comments what you think!!

Hope You Enjoyed Todays' Post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment