Boohoo Haul

Friday 15 July 2016

Hey Guys!!

Today I am sharing with you the latest additions to my wardrobe. I have actually really been surprising myself in the styles I have been going for and I'm so happy to share them with you. Of course as well as these haul posts you will see them in outfit posts to.

So the lucky items to go from my wishlist to my basket was this gorgeous cropped jumper which is perfect for this in-between weather and also for Autumn. I love the colour of this and the fact it isn't to thick is just perfect.


Then to go with the jumper I added a pair of Mom jeans. Now to be honest I have seen these on a lot of people but wasn't sure of them for myself. I thought I will order them and try them on, if I don't like them I can always send them back. Well I was very surprised that I put them on and absolutely loved them!! They fit perfectly and I love that they have patches on them and a slight rip.



I also picked up another top, well a bodysuit, as I like having tops that I can wear casually or smarten up for a night out. This is a lovely one and I would like to get some more in different colours as long as they are in stock. It is a lovely thin material so wouldn't be to hot if I wore it on a hot day. It is a very plunging neckline as you will probably see when I wear it in an outfit post, but not in an inappropriate way.



Also as me and Llewellyn have decided that I shall pick one item for him to give me for Christmas, I decided to pick something for our Summer holiday we are going to have next year. This top stood out straight away as I was scrolling through the tops section. It is like a bralet but then you have full sleeves that are flared. I absolutely adore the pattern and as we are looking at Greece it will look amazing.



Also for a Summer holiday or maybe it would even look nice in the Autumn I had to pick up this beautiful looking Camel coloured hat. I have actually been wanting to get one of these for a long time but just never picked one up. I am actually going for a picnic with the family Sunday so might wear it then.



I am so in love with all these clothes I am getting lately and if you fancy any of these items you can follow the links below.


Have you bought anything nice lately?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment