Reading Update #2

Sunday 28 February 2016



Hey Guys!!

I have actually keeping up really well with my reading apart from one week where I didn't read much at all. I started off this month reading a nice romance story and am ending the month on a thriller, I guess you could call it. I have found I have now been reading a lot more when I am having a bath, just before bed or when I am just having a bit of a chilled day.


Me Before You - Jojo Moyes This is the first book I read by Jojo Moyes and I can tell you that I will be reading many more by her. I absolutely loved this book and it did make me a bit weepy towards the end, and not many books do that to me. I felt so many different emotions reading this book and I can not wait to see if the film will do it any justice.

All That Glitters - Vicky Pattison Now I love reality TV shows and when a favourite starts branching off into different areas I will 9 times out of ten buy those items. I had this for Christmas and to be honest didn't really know what to expect from this as it is her first novel. I loved it, the perfect book for a summer by the pool or on the beach. It is a nice light read and I liked that she wrote about what she knew.

Gone Girl - Gillian Flynn I know I am a bit late to the party here but I have been meaning to read this for such a long time. Although I have done this backwards and watched the film first so I'm interested to see if they're going to be roughly the same. I have only just started this book and I am enjoying it so far.

So I have read a little less this month but will possibly pick it up a bit this month and try to read a few more.

Have you read any of these books?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment