New YouTube Channel ox

Wednesday 5 November 2014


Hey Guys!!

As some of you may know for a while I used to Daily Vlog but stopped as I had a lot of stuff going on and wasn't enjoying it any more. For the past few weeks I have been back and forth on whether to start again, talking to my family about it and my Husband and they were all for it. So I have officially decided to start vlogging again :)

This time around its going to be more organised and scheduled, rather than just uploaded at random times. Also this time round I have asked which of my family and friends would like to be in it so sometimes you might hear a voice but not actually see a face :)

Videos will go live on my Channel at 5pm everyday and then I will share them on here with you lovely readers at 6pm.

It would probably also be a good idea to state when I am starting which is today, 5th November and the video will go live tomorrow at 5pm, then on here at 6pm. So if you're not already subscribed before the video goes live you will get to see it on here :)

This is the link:

I hope this post as been informative for you and I hope you will join me on this crazy adventure called my life ha ha

See You Soon!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment