A Little Break ox

Monday 3 November 2014

Hey Guys!!

As you may have noticed I haven't posted for the past week, I know it's terrible as I have a really good posting routine now, but if you follow me on Twitter or have seen on my Facebook page I have had really bad writers block.

I just couldn't seem to get any inspiration from anywhere so there was a lack of posts. I know I shouldn't have to explain as sometimes its good to have a break but I have a duty to you readers to provide beautiful pictures, along with great, readable content. I also have to enjoy what I am doing so that's why I needed the break.

The good thing I got from this little break is that I have decided to start Daily Vlogging again from the 5th November which means you will get a post every day at 6pm sharing my video as well as my usual 3 posts a week on a Monday, Wednesday and Friday which will be live at the new time of 10am. I wanted to get myself organised for a long time and now I have decided to Vlog again it has been the kick up the bum :)

You can go over and Subscribe to my Channel HERE ready to view the 1st video on the 6th November at 5pm so you will essentially be a day behind.

Anyway I am going to stop rambling on as I have a post going up Wednesday explaining YouTube :)

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment