Shopping Haul ox

Wednesday 12 November 2014



Hey Guys!!

As you know I run my own Avon Business and now and again I like to order one or two bits from there.

This time I decided I wanted to get out of my comfort zone a little bit when it comes to Lipstick as I tend to just use Nude colours. So I braved it and ordered a lovely Autumnal colour and a Red colour.

L: Matte Mauve R: Matte Ruby 
They are both Matte Lipsticks and apply really well, the pigment on them is amazing, as you can see in the swatches below. I tried them as soon as I opened them, I had no make up on so they did look really bright against my skin, but when I put the Matte Mauve one on Bonfire Night with my make up on it didn't look so bright. What's nice is I don't have to apply loads either as like I said the pigment is amazing.

Matte Mauve

Matte Red
The above Lipsticks were both £7.50 each and because of that I was able to have the free watch as part of an offer that was on in the Brochure, you had to spend over £10 on make up. I think we are going to give it to Llewellyns' Mum for Christmas as sometimes we get stuck on what to get her.

It is a beautiful silver watch and the actual watch face is so pretty. To do the watch up it is a chain link 'strap' and is just really pretty, it really is. 



I also had a candle this time, I'm not actually sure if I'm going to light it though as the candle itself is so pretty. I really need to think of another word than pretty ha ha.

Its a pillar candle, so its nice and tall, the colour is a gorgeous Magenta/Purple and has Gold swirls on it. It also came with a little gold, circle that you can stand it on. Don't get me started on the smell, it smells gorgeous and if you could eat candles I really would eat it!!



And that is everything that I ordered. I hope you enjoyed this little post.

Is there anything you have bought recently that you really love?

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment