The Lion King ox

Friday 28 November 2014

Hey Guys!!

A while back I entered a competition to win tickets to see The Lion King in the Millenium Centre, Cardiff Bay. I then received an email on the 14th October, I think that was the date, to say I had won 2 tickets. They were running the competition as the Centre has been open for 10 years.

I decided I was going to take my friend Kayleigh as I didn't want to choose between my Mum, sister and Nan as they all wanted to see it as well. Our seats were really good and you could see perfectly, even if we were quite high up.

We were both in amazement, the costumes were fantastic and the sets they used on stage were just brilliant. I was singing along to most of the songs and nearly cried at one point of the show. It was just so good and I definitely recommend you to see it if you haven't.

I will leave you now with only a few pictures as I couldn't take any inside of the show. You can see my vlog on YouTube if you'd like to HERE.





Hope You Enjoyed This Post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment