OOTD #4 & MOTD #2

Wednesday 18 May 2016

Hey Guys!!

On the weekend we celebrated Chloes' 19th Birthday with a family party which I must say was so much fun, especially as I got to see my best friend Eve as well. Of course this meant I had to find something to wear, whether that was something I already owned or bought something new. Can you guess what I did? Yeah, you guessed it, I bought something new.

I was actually quite proud of myself because I usually always go for something black, as you can tell from previous OOTD posts. This time though I went for a beautiful tan coloured playsuit from Charlotte Crosbys' range on In The Style, which you can see HERE. I did also buy some beautiful new shoes, that I am totally in love with and want to just preserve them so they last forever!! 


This playsuit was definitely worth the money, I did have to have it taken in a little bit on the sides as I didn't want to be flashing everyone all night, as that would have been embarrassing. It is faux suede and is thin enough that I wasn't to hot at all, was really nice and cool to wear. What was silly of me was that I forgot to take a picture of the back of it. The back is backless so I didn't wear a bra, but as it was a halter neck where I tied it into a bow it draped down nicely. I loved this playsuit so much and can not wait to wear it again.



Do you see what I mean by how beautiful these shoes are? Shoe wise I did want something different as I always wear the same black stiletto style shoes for every occasion. I had been looking for a pair of over knee boots orginally but because the weather has been so nice I thought my legs might get way to warm. Then I seen these on Boohoo and fell in love, you can take a look HERE. They are so comfy to wear and because of the cut outs I wasn't to warm at all. The feel of them is quite velvety and there is a zip on the back to do them up, so you're not fussing with laces especially after having a drink. 


My make up, I just went with a neutral look on my eyes using the Glitterball Palette from MUA and then used a L'oreal Paris lipstick in the shade 703 Oud Obsession which tied it all together. As you can also see I did curl my hair for the party, which I loved so much now that my hair is short.

Hope you enjoyed this post!!

Let me know what kind of outfits you like in the comments!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment