OOTD #4 & MOTD #2

Wednesday, 18 May 2016

Hey Guys!!

On the weekend we celebrated Chloes' 19th Birthday with a family party which I must say was so much fun, especially as I got to see my best friend Eve as well. Of course this meant I had to find something to wear, whether that was something I already owned or bought something new. Can you guess what I did? Yeah, you guessed it, I bought something new.

I was actually quite proud of myself because I usually always go for something black, as you can tell from previous OOTD posts. This time though I went for a beautiful tan coloured playsuit from Charlotte Crosbys' range on In The Style, which you can see HERE. I did also buy some beautiful new shoes, that I am totally in love with and want to just preserve them so they last forever!! 


This playsuit was definitely worth the money, I did have to have it taken in a little bit on the sides as I didn't want to be flashing everyone all night, as that would have been embarrassing. It is faux suede and is thin enough that I wasn't to hot at all, was really nice and cool to wear. What was silly of me was that I forgot to take a picture of the back of it. The back is backless so I didn't wear a bra, but as it was a halter neck where I tied it into a bow it draped down nicely. I loved this playsuit so much and can not wait to wear it again.



Do you see what I mean by how beautiful these shoes are? Shoe wise I did want something different as I always wear the same black stiletto style shoes for every occasion. I had been looking for a pair of over knee boots orginally but because the weather has been so nice I thought my legs might get way to warm. Then I seen these on Boohoo and fell in love, you can take a look HERE. They are so comfy to wear and because of the cut outs I wasn't to warm at all. The feel of them is quite velvety and there is a zip on the back to do them up, so you're not fussing with laces especially after having a drink. 


My make up, I just went with a neutral look on my eyes using the Glitterball Palette from MUA and then used a L'oreal Paris lipstick in the shade 703 Oud Obsession which tied it all together. As you can also see I did curl my hair for the party, which I loved so much now that my hair is short.

Hope you enjoyed this post!!

Let me know what kind of outfits you like in the comments!!

See You Soon!!