Boohoo Haul

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Hey Guys!!

A couple of weeks back I thought I would treat myself to a new outfit for the Lukas Graham concert me and Chloe are going to in Birmingham. 

I wasn't to sure what to get to be honest as I want to dress casual and comfortable and what is more comfortable than a nice pair of jeans. I of course went to Boohoo to have a look at what they had available in their jeans section and found a lovely pair of blue, high rise jeans. I haven't wore them yet as the concert is tomorrow and will be doing an OOTD post for you and will let you know how comfortable they are in that post.

Kate 5-Pocket High Rise Blue Skinny Jeans

I then had a look at their tops as I thought a nice, cropped top would go lovely with this and would also be nice and cool during the concert. The material on this top is so thin it definitely will be nice and cool.

Charlotte Spaghetti Strap Crop Top

Of course then I looked at their jackets, I have been wanting a bomber jacket for ages but was trying to find the perfect one. I came across this one and added it straight to my basket. I love the colour of it and especially love the orange on the inside of it. It is quite thick so will be perfect for when summer is over, if we actually have a summer.

Gracie Ma1 Bomber

Hope you enjoyed this little haul post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment