Red Velvet Cupcakes ox

Wednesday 18 March 2015

Hey Guys!!

Last Friday I decided I wanted to do some baking as I am starting to feel stir crazy and really need a hobby of some kind. Baking, to be honest, is the only thing that I really enjoy doing in my spare time, other than reading of course. 

Anyway lets begin!!


As you can see I used a Betty Crocker mix and all I needed was 3 eggs, water and vegetable oil. I then used Cream Cheese Icing, Maltesers and Chocolate sprinkles to decorate.


First I poured in the mix and 205ml of water.



I then added in the 65ml of Vegetable Oil.


Next I then put in the 3 eggs.


I then mixed it in my mixer on number 1 for 3 minutes until it looked like the above.

Before

After
I then put them in the oven, which I had preheated to 160 degrees, and left them in for 30 minutes. I then waited for them to cool down and decorated them.



It was so fun making cupcakes like this as usually I only make them and I don't decorate them as I am usually only trying out a new recipe or something.

I hope you enjoyed this little baking post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment