InstaLately #2

Monday 23 March 2015

Hey Guys!!


This week has been a pretty busy week as I have been in work a lot, I have also been Blog planning and as you can see have changed the layout of my blog. Other than that I have not really been up to a lot this week.

Music - I am obsessed with Ellie Goulding - Love Me Like You Do at the moment, I literally am listening to it all the time!! Think Llewellyn may actually be getting sick of me singing along to it!!

Feeling - I have been feeling quite 'accomplished' if that's the right word to use as I feel like I'm really enjoying blogging at the moment and also I am really enjoying vlogging to!! I feel like I've finally reached a place where I know what I want to write about and can put passion behind what I am saying.

Netflix - As I have finished watching Pretty Little Liars, I didn't have anything else to watch so Chloe recommended The Office (US) and I have just finished Season 3. I have never laughed so much watching a program before, it is so funny, Dwight I would say is my favourite character!!

Hope You Enjoyed This Post!!

See You Soon!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment