LUSH Bath ox

Friday 13 February 2015


Hey Guys!!

Once again I decided to combine my favourite Candy Mountain with another of my bath bombs. I now only have one left of my bath bombs, which makes me so sad!! May have to order some more.

I used the Dashing Santa this time, I was a little disappointed as it didn't dash around the bath it just sank to the bottom.


The colour was like a very pale orange and then slowly, not to be rude, looked a bit like a pee colour when you're not hydrated enough.


I must say though I got a lot of bubbles out of a small amount of the Candy Mountain.


As usual my skin felt amazing afterwards and there wasn't much of a scent to me personally. I like it though and would order it again at Christmas time.

I Hope You Enjoyed This Little Review!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment