Sausage & Bean Casserole ox

Monday 9 February 2015


Hey Guys!!

As you can see by the the title I did a bit of cooking and decided to make another casserole. It's definitely the perfect meal for a freezing cold evening. It was also nice to try something new as I have never tried Cannellini Beans before.

Again I used a mix from Schwartz and this one was a slow cooker mix so I could cook it in the Slow Cooker.

All you need is:

400g Chopped Tomatoes
400g Cannellini Beans
2tbsp Tomatoe Puree
1 Onion
450g Pork Sausages
125ml Water

The first thing I did was put the Cannellini Beans into the Slow Cooker.


I then chopped up, while crying!, the onion and added that to the Slow Cooker.


While I did this I had 6 sausages in the fryer browning off and then added them to the Slow Cooker.


I then got a glass bowl and put the chopped tomatoes, tomatoe puree, water and Schwartz mix in and mixed it all together.


I then put it on Low for 8 hours to cook. I must say it smelt gorgeous whilst cooking. Once it was cooked I served it up in a bowl along with a bread roll.


It tasted delicious and the beans were lovely and I am normally so fussy when it comes to trying new things. I would definitely recommend this recipe for you to try if you like cooking.

Hope You Enjoyed This Post!!

See You Soon!!

No comments :

Post a Comment